- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 3.7" tall, more compact than any other external wastegate on the market today.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
What's inside the box
Included with every Tial MV-S:
- MV-S Assembly
- MV-S Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp
- Inlet Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp
- Outlet Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- Plugs for unused air ports
Tial V-Band Clamps
Tial Racing Valve Stem
TiAL's MV-S is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel.
Available Flanges and Materials
304L Stainless Steel Replacement Weld Flanges